Introduction to FDA Cannabis & Botanical Drug Development
Time & Location
About the Event
The FDA Cannabis & Botanical Drug Development Introduction will go over the basic requirements the FDA has presented on developing cannabis and hemp products into prescription botanical drugs. Drug development expert Dr. Roger Luo, will lecture on the key points of those Guidances and a process of developing and getting a cannabis product approved by the FDA as a prescription drug. This lecture will suit those who are in product development, formulation, and pharmaceuticals.
Presentation, followed by Q&A. You will learn:
1) the background of FDA botanical drug development guidance; the difficulty of chemical drug R&D
2) definition of botanical drug
3) key points of FDA botanical drug development GIF
4) the implication of botanical drug development pathway for herbal medicine
5) definition of hemp and controlled substance
6) FDA's restriction of medical claims for dietary supplement
7) how can a hemp product to qualify for botanical drug IND process?
8) the future of botanical drug industry, organic lifestyle, affordable medication, and less toxic medication
- Intro Class Pass$0$00$0